Subject: Drone Filming at Pärnu
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2025 10:19:08 +0300

Hi,

We are drone filming company based in southern Finland.

We got request from our client that they want to use drone for filming at
Porche Ring, Pärnu. I noticed that location is at the end of the runway
and under EEGZ10 restriction zone where drone operations only under
specific category are allowed.

We have 2 different SORA sail 2 permits issued in Finland and I found
document for cross border UAS operation.

Clients wish is to do drone establishing shot over the Porche Ring, Pärnu
(58.402088, 24.451216) picture attached.

Time of wanted operation Friday 16.5.2025 10:00-12:00 local time

1 short flight over the racetrack max altitude 30m AGL

In equipment listed under permit FIN-OAT-00097/v01 we use external FTS and
PRS systems in the drone (flight termination system).

I know this might be a long shot since really short notice time and also
high risk location, but I wanted to ask how we should proceed to get the
permit for operation and how handling times we should normally expect in
this type of scenarios.

If we cant get this done this time this is important info for us for the
future.

--

Best Regards,

Jani Piispa
 <http://www.aeria.fi> www.aeria.fi
+358 40 774 3373

  _____

Aerial Video Solutions | Cablecam Services | Industrial Sevices | MōVI
Stabilizers | Live Broadcasts | Filming and Productions | Inspection
Flights

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.